Recent publications of relevance to Pacific Nations
- Oakley T et al. Microbiology Australia 2021. Pacific Regional Infectious Disease Association (PRIDA): capacity-building for microbiology and infectious disease across the Pacific
- Foxlee ND et al. Trop Med Infect Dis. 2021. Strategies Used for Implementing and Promoting Adherence to Antibiotic Guidelines in Low- and Lower-Middle-Income Countries: A Systematic Review
- Ferguson JK et al. WPSAR 2020. Quality microbiological diagnostics and antimicrobial susceptibility testing, an essential component of antimicrobial resistance surveillance and control efforts in Pacific island nations
- Foxlee ND et al. Antibiotics (Basel). 2020. Bacteriology and Antimicrobial Resistance in Vanuatu: January 2017 to December 2019
- Foxlee ND et al. Antibiotics (Basel) 2019. Antibiotic Resistance in Pacific Island Countries and Territories: A Systematic Scoping Review.